Ingredients: (1 Tablet contains) Arnica montana D2 15 mg Calendula
officinalis D2 15 mg Hamamelis virginiana D2 15 mg Achillea millefoliumD3 15 mg Atropa belladonna D4 75 mg Aconitum napellus D3 30 mg Mercurius
solubilis Hahnemanni D8 30 mg Hepar sulfuris D8 30 mg Chamomilla
recutita D3 24 mg Symphytum officinale D8 24 mg Bellis perennis D2 6
mg Echinacea angustifolia D2 6 mg Echinacea purpurea D2 6 mg Hypericum
perforatum D2 3 mg
Excipients Magnesium stearate and lactose. Manufactured in accordance with German Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia (HAB) guidelines.
Package containing 50 tablets.
of mild to moderate pain associated with trauma and other inflammatory
and degenerative processes. Administration route Sublingual.
of symptoms such as pain and inflammation caused by injuries of various
types (sporting, accidents) such as sprains, strains, bruising,
haematomas, bone fractures, etc., degenerative processes that progress
with inflammation and suppuration of different organs and tissues (for
example parodontitis, gingivitis, parodontosis) and of the
musculoskeletal apparatus and ligaments (tendovaginitis, bursitis,
tennis elbow), osteoarthritis of the hip, knee and small joints.
• You should consult your doctor or attend an emergency department
in the event of acute and very painful bruising or injuries, or if the
pain and inflammation persist or worsen after three days of treatment.
• Although your symptoms may initially worsen, this is a temporary effect and is of no major importance.
• Do not take more tablets than stated above.
• A history of allergy to this medicine or any of its components.
• Do not use in the case of systemic diseases such as tuberculosis,
leukosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, in patients infected with
HIV or who have developed AIDS, or to treat other autoimmune diseases.
for use: Allow one tablet to slowly dissolve under the tongue three
times a day. Interaction with other medications The effects of a
medicine may be altered if it is administered together with other
medicines. Do not take this medicine together with other oral medicines.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any doubts or questions.
effects: Irritation of the buccal mucosa or sialorrhea (excessive
salivation) may appear after use. If this occurs, treatment must be
suspended. Allergy or hypersensitivity reactions may occur in isolated
cases. Talk to your doctor if adverse reactions that may be due to this
medicine occur or if you have any doubts or questions. If you experience
an undesired effect which, in your opinion, has been provoked or
aggravated by use of this medicine, inform your doctor or pharmacist and
ask for it to be reported to the health authorities. This medicine
contains lactose. Storage conditions
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Keep the container tightly closed at a temperature of no more than 25 °C and protected from light and moisture.
• Close the bottle immediately after use.
• Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the package after EXP.